WEEE stands for waste electric and electronic equipment.
It can be subdivided into 9 categories:
- Large household appliances
- Small household appliances
- IT and telecommunications equipment
- Consumer equipment (including solar panels)
- Lighting equipment
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment
- Medical devices
- Monitoring and control instruments
- Automatic dispensers
To collect these appliances, free recipients are provided by Ribaco. You will receive a compensation per tonne of collected waste.